Do you want to join one of the fastest-growing and most innovative brands on the market today, and take on ownership of a full channel with huge opportunity for delivering growth?
- Market-leading healthy food brand with incredible growth record
- Innovative and ethical business with an ever-present focus on health and wellbeing
- Category-creators and market-leaders with continued commitment to innovation and growth
- Strong retailer presence across grocery, convenience and health food retail channels
- Now looking to expand the team with an exceptional Senior National Account Manager to manage a portfolio of accounts and continue their impressive growth plan
- We are looking for a Senior National Account Manager to develop powerful category partnerships within major Convenience and Wholesale customers
- You will take on full commercial ownership of your customer base, including P&L responsibility and JBP negotiation responsibilities alongside the strategic agenda
- As Senior National Account Manager you will leverage the unique proposition of the brand to drive category growth by operating with high level retail client contacts
- This is a fast-paced and high-pressure role, so if you are up for making a big impact within non-grocery retail channels this is a fantastic opportunity to demonstrate your capabilities
- You will be a driven Senior National Account Manager with experience managing Convenience and Wholesale retailers with a track record of identifying and acting upon growth opportunities
- You will have an intuitive understanding of Convenience and Wholesale channel strategies and insights built from a well-managed network of industry contacts
- Ideally looking for an experienced Senior National Account Manager, with strong blue-chip training background and entrepreneurial nature, now hungry for the challenge & reward of the SME environment
- Other team members have joined from the likes of L’Oreal, Innocent, Danone, Lindt, Kraft & Nestle; attracted by the ability to drive change, build brands and leave a true legacy!
- Will be able to demonstrate impressive business achievements through consumer insight and bringing energy & motivation to your role
- Be fiercely driven and have a passion to succeed as if it was you own business
Benefits & details:
- Excellent culture which inspires creativity, progression and growth for all
- Salary is pitched c£50-65k with exceptional bonus opportunity, pension, private medical and gym benefits
- Office based in Central London, 3-4 days/week
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 22/15739/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.