Job Title: Customer Account Manager
Location: Kings Hill, Kent - Flexible Working Options Available
Full Time, Permanent
Managing our Kleenex brand, you’ll be responsible for one of the Top 4 Grocery accounts. You’ll have full P&L responsibility for joint business planning including volume, NSV, GP and trade investment as well as market share and sales growth.
- Our Vision at Kimberly Clark is clear – Lead the World in Essentials for a Better Life
- You’ll be responsible for Brands that are making huge changes to help improve the World we live in. Have a look for yourself:
- You’re the sort of person who thinks one, two, even three steps ahead right? Kimberly Clark is an $18.5bn business with 40,000 employees serving 175 countries. So, if you’re Top Talent that delivers results ahead of the curve, lives our Values and has ambitions to grow your career beyond this role, then you’re going to find no shortage of opportunity to explore here!
- Our Values are important to us and we live them every day. So, they’ll be important to you too:
- Authentic - honesty, integrity and courageously doing what's right.
- Accountable - Everyone takes ownership for the business and its future.
- Innovative - constantly looking for new ways to add value to customers and consumers.
- Caring - high level of respect and care, for each other and for our local communities.
Let’s get into the detail of the role:
- Establish and maintain solid business relationships within the customer organisation
- Ensure that all customer requirements are actioned and communicated in a timely manner
- Negotiate and agree JBPs with external and internal CBU/CBT customers, designed to achieve internal financial targets
- Present business plan and supporting strategy to include promotions and pricing to customer
- Implement category strategies and communicate implications to appropriate K-C departments
What are we looking for?
- Ideally you'll be degree educated but this is not essential
- We need you to have prior account management experience within FMCG and you’ll need to have managed grocery accounts too
- Experience of sales forecasting and profit modelling for your own business and Retailer along with knowledge of Category, Shopper and Consumer data sources is required
- If you have broader experience in Category Management or Marketing, that would be a bonus!
- To excel in this role, you need to be able to demonstrate strong commercial awareness and judgement
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm - we offer an attractive benefits package within a successful global business. This includes a highly competitive salary, which is negotiable depending on experience, as well as:
- Performance-related bonus (12%)
- Company car
- Generous pension contributions
- Share scheme options
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays as well as holiday trading options
You can also choose from our flexible benefits package which includes things like critical illness cover, travel insurance, dental cover, and many more!
Above all, we pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture, and our commitment to you is that we will offer support and development to enhance your career.
At Kimberly-Clark we are happy to consider requests for flexible working, which can include flexible hours, an element of working from home, compressed hours etc. If this is something you wish to explore, please highlight at interview stage.
Sound like the next step in your career, or want to know more? Just click apply, and I’ll be in touch!