- Recruiting for a Quality Director to establish and maintain comprehensive systems to ensure product safety and quality standards that meet Regulatory and Customer Requirements, delivering a function which engages the business focussed on both quality and continuous improvement. Responsibilities will include:
- Continual review of the operation of the Quality functions across the business to identify and promote best practice, and deliver continuous improvements to the methods and systems employed to increase product safety, reliability and reduce the costs of poor quality
- Create, promote, and sustain a product safety and quality culture across all areas of the business
- Lead the site improvement programmes to improve cost efficiencies and service delivery
- Prepare governance level quality reports by collecting, analysing and summarising information and trends
- Meet with vendors, customers, and company personnel to discuss and resolve quality problems
- Ensure that a suitable programme of internal and external product and process audits are scheduled, completed, and closed out
- Provide strategic input to the Senior Management Team, for functional areas of responsibility.
- Provide leadership for the Quality Team, providing direction and supervision, to ensure first-class performance, and assist in the personal development of the Quality Team personnel
About the Company:
An established market leading organisation within the safety sector.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
For the Quality Director role you will have engineering experience in an management position with a minimum of 10 years experience within a manufacturing business ideally hardware/software design. You will have a significant background in the day to day running of a quality function within a high quality high volume manufacturing business.
Salary/Benefits Information: Competitive Package
Contact: Rebecca Isaac
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.