- A leading UK grocery retailer
- Real expertise and authority in their field with a completely customer-focused mission and purpose
- Young, high-growth business
- Now seeking a Buying Assistant to support and grow the team
The Buying Assistant role:
- Work within a specific category within the commercial buying team.
- Ensuring the supply base and the production range is optimized proactively using data and analysis to maximize performance, drive sales and profitability.
- Conducting regular competitor website visits and reviewing customer insight and food trends.
- As a Buying Assistant you will be using insight tools to analyse and understand performance issues.
Ideal Assistant Buyer candidate:
- Results orientated
- A strong team player
- Great commercial acumen
- Outstanding planning and organization skills
- Strong negotiation skills
Benefits & details:
- Competitive salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Bonuses and many more benefits
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 10/15711/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.