RETAIL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
How would you like to join an ambitious team, reinventing premium mainstream chocolate and creating an iconic brand of the future? We have big plans.
This is a UK sales role and is all about growth. While the focus is on winning new customers, there is huge potential for growth with our existing ones. You would be working with customers of all sizes across a broad range of sectors eg, farm shops, department stores, cafes, health stores, hampers / gifts, cinemas, travel, garden centres, premium convenience / grocery etc….both directly and through distributors.
Willie Harcourt-Cooze is a cacao farmer and pioneer. He has a cocoa farm in Venezuela and 10 years ago was the first person to start making chocolate ‘bean to bar’ in the UK. We make some of the best chocolate in the world by using the finest single estate cacaos and 100% natural ingredients. We make our chocolate in small batches, taking up to 100 times longer than industrial chocolate. You really can taste the difference. Our range includes bars, gift, drinking and cooking chocolates.
Most unusually we are able to sell this exceptional quality chocolate at affordable prices everywhere from 5* hotels to supermarkets, because we buy the beans directly from the farmers and make everything ourselves.
We are looking for someone ambitious, self-motivated and really wanting to make their mark. You will
- Have experience of selling fine food brands to a broad range of customers, not just the major supermarkets.
- Have a successful track record of new business development. You will be all about new business and growth, we are not looking for people wanting to manage a couple of large accounts.
- Enjoy working with both big customers with big longer term potential, and small independents where you can get fast results.
- Take pleasure in food and flavour so will really love the chocolate and be inspiring and convincing in explaining to people why we are different.
- Be self-motivated with drive, passion, high standards and ambition.
- Have strong commercial acumen and be organised and detail conscious.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cv, together with covering letter, details of your current / desired salary etc and where you are located. Due to the number of applications, if we have not contacted you within 2 weeks you can assume that you have not been successful this time.