Our client is a globally recognised drinks business with a portfolio of brands that represent, innovation and creativity along with a huge range of products that meet the many different needs of the consumer! They want individuals that are passionate about winning hearts and minds of the consumer, whilst continuing to develop some of the best customer partnerships known in the drinks industry!
With continued investment and a innovation pipeline to watch out for, they are really looking for a talented individual that wants to drive change in a fast paced environment.
With an exceptional senior leadership team, our client has achieved organic growth through a clear strategy that’s been based on building on their key brands including creating new exciting brands for the market.
As the successful Head of International Sales you will be responsible for developing a strategic plan with your senior leadership team. Develop a pipeline and road map of international account prospects that are relevant to our clients brand portfolio that will help them scale their existing business. As the Head of international Sales you will need to effectively build and lead a new team of direct reports.
The successful Head of International Sales will need/have:
- Have current experience in one of the following roles: International Sales Manager, Export Manager, Regional Manager, Country Manager or equivalent
- Have current experience working within a drinks company within HORECA
- Ability to lead and develop a team of direct reports.
- International distributor management
- Pro-active attitude with a strong hunting mentality
- Preferably be degree educated or equivalent.
Our client is looking to pay a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package.
This is a home based position, with travel.
If you believe in your ability and wish to develop your career please click 'apply' or send your CV to email@example.com.