Are you a Product Manager seeking a new opportunity? Does the prospect of joining a global FMCG business sound exciting? If you’re looking for a role that will see you working with a leading brand in a growing category then this could be the position for you! This position will be to cover a 12 month FTC.
Signature Career Management are working with a fast-paced business based in Greater Manchester. Continuous innovation to meet customer and consumer needs is at the heart of everything they do, producing the highest quality goods, reinforcing their longstanding reputation for excellence.
As product manager, you will be a key player in a close-knit and collaborative marketing team, responsible for growing market share and shopper loyalty. You will consider the EMEA market and the wider marketing mix as part of your day-to-day activity. Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Continuous analysis of the market using IRI and GFK data to provide updates and insights of internal product successes as well as competitor products
- Produce and deliver presentations of key findings to key customers alongside sales colleagues in order to grow overall sales and distribution
- Work directly with external agencies on promotions, campaigns and PR; setting strategy and plans. Budget management responsibility
- Work with teams internationally to provide support on packaging changes and translation, as well as local pricing insights
So what will the successful candidate look like?
- Full marketing mix understanding
- Worked with the Top 4 Grocery MULTs (wider retail understanding an advantage but not a requirement)
- Development of annual brand plans
- Previous experience in an FMCG or Consumer Durables business
- Commercially savvy, measures ROI, P&L aware
- Analytical, good grasp of numbers and understanding of various data sources
- Collaborative, someone who will ‘roll up their sleeves’ and be a real team player!
Are you interested in learning more about this business and opportunity? Please don’t hesitate in applying or reaching out directly for a confidential conversation.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.