Come help us Nourish the Nation! Are you an experienced Data Analyst or do you already have some HR Analyst experience?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
You will be working at our bright and modern Head office on the Chichester Food Park in beautiful West Sussex. We are one of the largest employers in the Chichester area, employing more than 1,200 talented individuals and we are growing!
So, it's an exciting time to join us, make your mark and be a proud part of our onward journey.
Our employees say it's our people that make NWF a brilliant place to work, come and find out for yourself!A day in the life of a HR Analyst:
We aspire to be an employer of choice and make NWF a brilliant place to work. This role will be instrumental in providing high quality data and analysis to fully support HR & the business in developing a People agenda which will remain relevant in attracting, developing and retaining our talent within our business.
It will provide quality and Integrity to all HR MI & reporting in a timely manner, analysing trends and highlighting opportunities to drive business performance.
Maintain organisational structures in HR systems.
- Provide high quality data analysis to fully support:
- Building a competitive, engaging bonus structure that drives the right behaviours and rewards performance at every level of the business
- Development and internal progression
- Providing support to HR Team in understanding labour cost and driving improvements
- Trends and priorities around attrition and retention
- Regular competitor analysis to ensure we remain relevant in the marketplace
- Support Head of HR - Operations in assessing and reviewing the target operating model for Operations
- Build data models that enable effective assessment and review of any /all incentive programmes
- Gender pay reporting
- Labour Cost Analysis
- Provide quarterly updates to EXEC on competitor activity, internal benchmarking and risks to our business relating to attraction and retention
- Maintain and update the Reward and benefits policies
Job Evaluation & Market Pricing
- Review ongoing pay structure, benchmarking of roles so we have clear levels, bandings
- Ensure all new positions within the business are benchmarked internally and externally to ensure a remuneration that is fair and competitive
- Provide information to CPO to share with RemCo in relation to Executive pay and remuneration when requested
Annual pay and bonus
- Establish and provide business support to all remuneration review processes and policies including annual and ad hoc salary reviews, incentive schemes, salary survey benchmarking processes
- Maintain and challenge accuracy of data, build in recommendations where required to drive consistency, integrity and continuous improvement
- Take every opportunity to audit data and report where necessary to ensure accuracy
KPI / Reporting
- Provide accurate and timely HR data to support HR activities
- Present data in an effective /manageable way identifying any trends and opportunities for business improvement
- Provide ad hoc reports to HR team
- Develop HR dashboard and keep up to date
- Complete annual ethical self-assessments (SEDEX, etc)
- Assist in preparation for audits, completion of relevant questionnaires
- Assist during audits by preparing required paperwork, competing checks and reports
- Keep HR policies, employment contracts and paperwork up to date with the relevant employment law requirements
- Conduct eligibility to work in UK checks, employee IDs
- Manage structures in HR systems, processing changes in a timely manner
- Ensure all T&Cs and position details are correct for all employees
- Ensure reporting lines are accurate
- Keep Org Chart up to date
- Setting up new starters in HR system
- Ensuring compliance with eligibility to work in UK regulation - checking IDs, assisting with settlement status applications
- Upskill new Managers on the systems and processes
- Management of HR Helpdesk
- Providing admin support with relevant paperwork to support HR Advisor on (AWOL, Disciplinaries, Flexible Working requests, Unsuccessful probationary period and others
- Continuous improvement, simplification of processes, systems
Covid update: We can carry out video interviews and all of our sites are Covid secure.
Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday - 1 hour for lunch. Due to the nature of the role, flexibility around hours may be required.
This is a permanent role.About you:
Your journey with us…
- Previous Data Analysis experience is essential.
- The ability to tell the story, spot trends and make recommendations from the data
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to translate data into clear, concise and meaningful outcomes.
- Natural problem solver and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver stringent results and demanding targets
- Commercially focused
- Ability to develop and deliver high quality processes and plans
- Proven project management disciplines and successful delivery
- Keeps things simple
- Balance of objectivity, fairness, transparency and impartiality
- Focus on service delivery / customer service with willingness to go above and beyond to get the job finished
- Exceptional knowledge and application of MS Tools, Excel
You'll have full support from our HR Services Manager to help you learn our business, so you can be sure to make an impact quickly.
There's plenty of training opportunities and you will be able to undertake internal and external training courses to build your skillset from soft skills to any relevant professional training.
You'll be spoilt for choice with future career development opportunities at Natures Way Foods. If you're interested in becoming an expert in your field or maybe an upwards or sideways move is part of your career plan, we want to help make your career ambitions a reality.Perks:
- Competitive salary.
- Annual company performance bonus.
- Relocation packages available.
- Laptop and mobile phone.
- Company pension.
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday.
- Discounted gym membership.
- 1 day company paid volunteering day.
- We have Mental Health Advocates and a well established wellbeing programme.
- Healthshield Perks healthcare package.
- Life Assurance policy.
- Plenty of development and training opportunities.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Exclusive online benefits and discounts.
- Business casual dress down policy.
- Free parking available across all sites.
We are Lovers of the Leaf, Kings of Coleslaw and proud of our Stunning Salad Meals!
As a private label and branded food manufacturer, our customers are at the heart of what we do. Our products are sold in Retailers (including - Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons, Aldi) and Foodservice businesses (including McDonald's, Pret and Itsu).
Our manufacturing sites are centres of excellence and have grown significantly since 1994. 2020 saw the launch of our very first brand, a saucy salad meal kit called FLiNG and we have plenty of exciting projects still to come so watch this space!
Natures Way Foods has a core foundation in the Chichester area, employing over 1,200 talented individuals that all have a part to play in our success story.
We are also a social bunch and get involved in a regular charitable and community projects such as Field to Fork and raising money for our chosen charity of the year.
If you want to grow your career with a supportive manager, talented colleagues and a company that champions equal opportunities - Lettuce know!
Key Words: HR Analyst, Finance Analyst, Financial Analyst, Business Analyst, Data Analyst, HR Reward Analyst, HR Data Analysis, Food Industry, Food Manufacturing, FMCG, Fresh, Produce #Chichester, #NWF