I am working with a rapidly growing FMCG business based in Reading on a Head of E-Commerce - FMCG role. Client Details
My client is one of the fastest growing FMCG brands in the UK market. With vast investment and repeated year on year growth since they enter the UK market just under 10 years ago this really is an exciting business to join.
The business pride themselves on creating a tasty, healthy product that contains very little sugar.
Alongside NPD, marketing and sales the business has invested in a number of high profile sponsorship deals, one of which being a leading sports club.
My client is now entering the next critical period of its development and is looking for a brilliant Head of E-Comm to drive their online business and sell more products. Description
The Head of E-Commerce - FMCG:Purpose of role:
- Grow my client's sales across all current e-comm platforms (Amazon, Amazon Fresh, Shopify, Ebay and Ocado)
- Identify and grow sales across additional e-comm platforms
- Use paid social media budget to drive sales across relevant e-comm platforms
- Pick up a variety of additional projects dependent upon your skills and experience e.g. organic social
A deep understanding of how to grow sales across digital e-comm platformsMain responsibilities:Plan, develop and execute campaigns across all of my client's e-comm channels to increase sales Be a champion of e-comm and identify opportunities for new selling channels and approachesEvaluate Amazon, Ebay, Ocado etc. advertising opportunitiesUse paid social media budget to grow sales via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin and other social media communities - create target audiences, plan and execute campaigns, analyse data, learn and growRegular performance analysis (including sponsored brand/product/search analysis and DSP advertising) and reporting across all channelsOptimise e-comm marketing investment to maximise sales across all channels.Profile
The Head of E-Commerce - FMCG:
My client is looking for a bright, creative and passionate marketer who will thrive working on a challenger brand in a business that is growing rapidly. My client's DNA requires all employees to learn more deeply, using data and experience to make great decisions. You will be a self-starter who will display a strong work ethic and a desire to take ownership and make things happen.
- Passionate about digital marketing and e-comm
- FMCG marketing experience
- Extensive experience of selling across Amazon, Ebay and other e-comm platforms
- In-Depth knowledge of the e-comm landscape with a key understanding of all digital selling platforms, trends and an understanding of advertising opportunities/best practice
- Strong content ideation capability
- Excellent at analysing data
- Paid social media buying experience and understanding of best practices including channel and platform choices
- Wide experience with Google Analytics and other third party social media management/online/social listening tools (preferably Brandwatch)
- A brilliant project manager of multiple projects
- Flawless execution
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong commercial sense - ensure our marketing sells more product
- Creative/challenging/outside the box thinker
- Bags of initiative
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills underpinned with excellent communication skills
- Positive, enthusiastic, fun, open, honest, comfortable giving and receiving feedback
- A team player
- To be commutable to the Reading office
£60,000 per annum
Other company benefits
To be commutable to Reading on a daily basic
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or contact Jon Dolbear at Michael Page on 07780 005638 to discuss further.