Raise a glass to a new career & be part of something great, working with amazing brands from Asahi's portfolio such as Peroni and Asahi meantime. CPM are looking for great Business Development Executives to work in a fast-paced environment in Pubs, Bars and Restaurants, increasing sales of Asahi's products. Fixed term Contract Ideal location: SK1 StockportTerritory covering: Stockport, Bolton, Warrington and the surrounding areas
If you are passionate about the drinks industry and want to play a role in raising sales and awareness of some of the world's most iconic brands, then this would be a great career move. CPM and Asahi UK are leaders in their fields and we offer great training and progression prospects for the right people to grow and be promoted, both within CPM and Asahi UK itself.What would I be doing?
As a Sales Executive you are responsible for visiting on trade venues & increasing sales of Asahi UK brands such as Peroni, Asahi Super Dry, Meantime, Fullers, Cornish Orchards, Kozel & Pilsner Urquell. You will raise brand awareness of these innovative products through installations, planning and running of events, social media activity & staff training.
Your passion and sales skills for selling the undisputed leading drinks brands you will be representing, will shine through during your calls and will help you easily handle any objections, resulting in new orders and increased sales for Asahi UK. This is a fixed term contract covering maternity leave.A full UK driving licence is essential as a company car is provided.
This would be a great Sales Executive job for you if…
* Working with Asahi UK/CPM and their brands excites you
* You are looking for a job that offers you great training and real opportunities to develop yourself and your career
* Sales is your thing; you love nothing more than not just achieving but smashing targets!
* You are an influencer, able to overcome objections by using persuasive selling skills
* Host and provide training on consumer products and samplingWhat's In it for you?Salary: £22,880 + bonus of up to 10% per annum + company car, iPad and mobile phoneDoes this sound like a job you would love?
If so and you have experience of working in the drinks industry, and can build and nurture relationships with bar managers and bartenders we would love to hear from you! If you are happy to work up to a couple of evenings a week to tie in with key promotional events, please apply now.CPM are an equal opportunities employer.