They are a premier independent UK supplier of wine and spirits to grocery retail, on and off-trade, covering a wide range of price points from everyday drinking to premium range served in the finest hotels. The vision is to drive sustainable growth for our customers by being a world class provider. Times and technologies have changed, but today we stand for what they have always stood for: bringing our customers quality products and outstanding service, responsibly.
Heavily involved with own Label Manufacturing.
- Manage several current National Accounts.
- Primary contacts with current clients to lead, discuss, and resolve manufacturing projects involving the client's ongoing relationship with us.
- Constantly monitor contracts to ensure sales and commercial success
- Respond to enquiries from potential customers and proactively target new customers.
- Manage daily client needs including discussions on timescales and manufacturing capacity. Working closely with internal and external supply chain and internal procurement teams
- Proactively manage high level, complex client service issues, researching and resolving issues quickly and efficiently.
- Will understand FMCG and have experience of the Drinks Industry.
- Will have an ability to build strong customer relationships
- Are a strong confident communicator with a good level of IT skills
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 5046/61gj
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.