Commercial Co-Ordinator – Fresh Produce
Competitive salary and package
As Commercial Co-Ordinator you will be working for a grower-owned fresh produce business that supply into the UK retail market. Since the company’s incorporation, the business has seen extensive growth year on year, through this growth they are looking to add to their commercial team. This is a varied role and you will support both the commercial team and the Supply Chain team.
The key purpose of this role is to help drive sales through account management as well as maintaining stock and financial accuracy. You will report into the Senior Commercial Manager and be able to work cross functionally with Finance, Supply Chain, Commercial and the Senior Management team.
Key Accountabilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Senior Commercial Manager in the day to day running of the key customer account
- All aspects of stock maintenance and reconciliation with Fresh produce, Packaging and labels
- Planning and booking relevant transport which will include container movement
- Operational invoicing for transport, freight, materials and warehouse
- Stock management
- Updating and maintaining the stock spreadsheets
- Providing exceptional customer service
Preferably you will have experience of the Fresh produce industry, however applications are welcome from other backgrounds.
To be considered for this new and exciting opportunity it is essential you have previous or current experience working within either a commercial or supply chain role in the food industry.
You must have the confidence to challenge key stakeholders both internally and externally whilst also being able be able to demonstrate high attention to detail.
Please do not hesitate to apply if you have the experience and background described or contact Sophie.email@example.com for further information.