Business Development Manager – Craft Beer
£28,000 - £35,000 + Bonus + Travel
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join one of the original leaders of the craft beer revolution. The business has an incredible range of Session Ales, Porters, Ambers and Sours and have won countless awards in the field. They have done some amazing collaboration work and have fantastic relationships with music festivals, events and they also raise significant money for charity. Having been brewing for nearly 10 years, they are instantly recognisable and are looking to expand their team.
The opportunity is for a Business Development Manager that will be focused upon expanding third party distribution for the business and on raising and increasing the profile of the business throughout the country. Although trading effectively with Pigs Ears currently, there is ambition to take this national and someone with prior experience with third party distributors would be ideal.
The role will include;
- Achieving new sales growth through relationship building with distributors and wholesalers
- Managing existing account base and increasing sales throughout area
- Being an ambassador of the products and company
- Act as the primary contact for national distributors and the business
- Liaise with On-Trade customers to drive volume through distributor partners
This role will be perfect for someone who has previous sales experience within the drinks industry and has a love for craft beer. Previous account experience with businesses such as Nectar, James Clay and Cave Direct will put you at an advantage as will an in-depth knowledge of beer and brewing. If you are confident this is you then please contact me on 0113 205 4970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org