Are you interested in a 3 day week? Do you work in national accounts and have an interest in Health Supplements? Holland & Barrett and Boots.
A well-known supplements manufacturer is looking to expand their commercial team and add a National Account Manager to focus on Major & High Street Retail accounts.
The business is well established and have a diverse product range that they manufacturer, so are financially stable and growing. The role itself will provide a launching pad into further progression within the business and can open up into new sectors in FMCG.
I have worked with this business before and they have a very good retention rate.
The location is flexible, Either Midlands based or southern based. The role will be based from home but will have some occasional office travel.
This role is a 3 day week contract so the salary is (Pro rata) This role can progress into 4 or 5 days a week as the business is rapidly growing but they would also be happy for someone to stay at 3 days a week.
- Build relationships with their Major & High Street customers in the UK / Boots and Holland & Barrett.
- Full P&L responsibility & JBP’s
- Focus on continuing the accounts to grow
- Working hand in hand with the Sales Director to bring on new business.
- Must have National account experience
- You must have experience with Holland & Barrett or Boots.
- Hungry and keen to develop their career
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to Thomas.email@example.com or contact Thomas McGlinchey on 0161 833 0181