Do you have a keen interest in eCommerce? Do you have knowledge that either spans online retail, marketplace or pureplay? If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity if you’re looking to accelerate your career and join a market leading, global FMCG giant.
We’re partnered with a globally renowned Consumer Goods organisation who are based in the Home Counties and now in the position to hire a Senior eCommerce Manager who will lead a team of two to deliver growth across a particular portfolio of brands. The UK is already leading the way and with a portfolio of brands which are instantly recognisable and attract a wide audience, this offers a fantastic platform for growth.
The Senior eCommerce Manager sits within a forward thinking, highly motivated and passionate eCommerce team and will see you liaise with multiple stakeholders across the business in the UK and internationally. Single mindedness won’t work here, this is all about teamwork and pulling together various stakeholders to ensure delivery for your pureplay and marketplace accounts. This business is bold and stands for efficiency, doing business better and bringing people on a journey both internally and externally. You’ll have the opportunity to learn here, develop your career here and be part of some game changing activity within a global FMCG business.
This is a broad role which requires someone who is into their detail, capable of prioritising and has the passion and energy to lead a team and influence wider stakeholders to realise growth. Responsibilities include:
- Set, lead, implement and review the eCommerce strategy in alignment with the Head of Digital and eCommerce.
- Optimise eCommerce sales development and account profitability within agreed budgets & guidelines.
- Lead and develop a team of two who will have their own account responsibility.
- Leverage data and insight to identify and deliver strategic and tactical eCommerce initiatives that will drive profitable growth in the eCommerce channel.
- Build internal digital capability and eCommerce expertise throughout the business working closley with the wider sales team.
- Full P&L responsibility for pureplay accounts (including Amazon) and marketplaces, expert partner to the sales team for omnichannel retailers.
- Develop and deliver joint business plans and negotiate commercial terms.
- Lead the delivery of digital shelf excellence by improving product presence on partner websites including product detail page improvements and activation plans.
- Own and maintain digital tools and services such as Brandbank, Profitero, Bazaar Voice, EPOS trackers.
Successful candidates will hold the following experience and attributes:
- eCommerce expertise in either account management or a buying capacity.
- eCommerce expertise across either pureplay accounts (Amazon highly advantageous), online grocery retailers, online fashion / beauty retailers or marketplace accounts.
- Leadership experience in the form of team development, mentorship, or key stakeholder influence.
- Revenue generation focussed, ability to build a sound commercial growth strategy.
- Detail orientated and numbers driven.
- Strong excel skills.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Tenacious and pragmatic.
- Ambitious to drive career forward with a willingness to learn.
- People orientated and results driven.
This is a unique opportunity to join a team who are fairly new so whilst this is a large, blue-chip organisation, there will be real opportunity to shape the agenda and develop new routes to market.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.