Vertex Resourcing Ltd have been assigned to find the very best Supply Chain and Planning Manager the industry has to offer.
We are the White Rabbit Pizza Company. You may not be familiar with our brand (yet!) but you will be familiar with our customers as we supply to some of the most established retailers in the UK. Our aim is simple, to produce outrageously tasty and lovingly-made vegetarian and vegan pizza for the people! And if we can have a bit of fun along the way, we'll certainly do that too.
We’re looking for a Supply Chain and Planning Manager who gets fired up by the complexities of a dynamic supply chain, understands the importance of Just-In-Time to a FMCG business and can confidently communicate with suppliers and customers.
The ideal applicant will be highly focused, a good communicator and able to work well as part of a team or autonomously. As we are a growing business, we want someone who has the hunger to learn and continue growing with us.
Supply Chain and Planning Manager
- Responsible for all inbound, storage and outbound material management including trading partnerships with any third-party providers. Ensure that all inbound materials are secured at the most favourable price and delivered to agreed costs, quality standards and service levels.
- Be the main conduit and contact for all customer facing supply chain matters, ensuring that all customer requirements from a supply chain and operational aspect are captured, communicated and delivered.
- Purchase of raw materials using JIT methodologies
- Review and streamline inventory stock levels
- Ensure 98%+ service of products produced
- Ensure good compliance with procedural paperwork across warehouse team
Due to the nature of our business and the requirements of the role, we need a physical presence on site to deal with the day-to-day that crops up.
IF you have the above experience in food or drink and want to be part of a special journey ahead, then drop your CV across.
Vertex Resourcing Ltd is the retained partner on this search and will be collating all forms of CV introduction to the business.
What TWRPC can offer you in return
Salary range £35k-£45k DOE + Competitive and achievable bonus