Our client is #1 in their respective category with a portfolio of Non Food brands that are found in many homes around the UK! With a track record of growth for many years, could this be the time to join an established business and be a part of their future success story? With exciting times ahead, this could be the perfect time to join this extremely fast paced organisation that will genuinely develop your career for the better!
What the job entails.
As the successful National Account Executive you will have full responsibility for a key online accounts. You will be involved and responsible for developing and implementing a clear defined channel strategy for your account base. You will also be expected to pro-actively track performance of your account(s) understanding the key drivers of the performance and working closely with the Senior National Account Manager and the cross functional team to implement corrective action to deliver against the P&L target and strategic plan.
The ‘ideal’ FIT:
- Have experience within an Account Executive position
- Have a willingness to learn and be challenged to think differently as well as the ambition to progress your career
- Have excellent commercial & numeracy skills
- Be able to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast paced environment
- Be a brilliant communicator
- Preferably be degree educated or equivalent
Our client is looking to pay an attractive salary to attract the best. This is a home based position.
If you believe in your ability and wish to develop your career please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get in touch as soon as possible.