Our client are a well-known drinks business, that have a portfolio of leading brands that will be found in many homes around the UK. Due to their exponential growth they are after the industries best talent to be a part of their unique culture. They employ the highest talent from within the FMCG industry, united with business leaders that empower their workforce around them to ensure they are always striving to be the best in the industry.
To win the hearts and minds of their consumers, they are very consumer-centric and highly category-focused. Our client’s structure puts the consumer first – at their heart.
As the Senior National Account Manager, you will be responsible for a number of Grocery accounts. You will be expected to build profitable sales growth across specified brands. You will be accountable for developing a plan, agreeing it with the customer and implementing an annual joint business plan. As the Senior National Account Manager you will lead the development and management of the trading and category management relationships with customers to ensure optimal and appropriate distribution of all brands across your specific account. You will get the autonomy to work cross functionally to maximise the commercial value of your customer including working with consumer insight data, from IRI, TGI etc. There is an opportunity to have a direct report within this role.
The ideal fit
- Operated successfully at National Account Manager level or equivalent
- MUST have top 4 Grocery experience
- Able to work in a pressurised environment with tight deadlines – This is a very fast paced environment to be a part of
- Can be counted on to deliver
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and knows when to act and when to wait
- Committed to deliver results and goes after the stretch target
- Have a creative mind, always thinking how to enhance products / brands
- Have an infectious drive for results and make things happen
- Be a team player with a winning mentality
- Be degree educated or equivalent
Intrigued to find out more? Apply now and we’ll make it happen!
If you meet the above requirements then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Chloe Easton for more information.