- Manage a new showroom and relief cover at 3 others
- An open-ended commission scheme provides high potential earnings
- Company car or car allowance
A premium supplier of luxury outdoor furniture that is sold through company-owned showrooms and a small number of retail partners. Attention to detail, customer service and extensive product guarantees are all part of the package that they offer to discerning customers.
The Role of Showroom Manager:
The role of Showroom Manager is a permanent, full time position and will offer a salary of £25,000 plus open-ended commission with an OTE of £35,000. In order to maximise sales results the role involves weekend and Bank Holiday work in the Spring and Summer months.
Reporting to the Directors, you will be responsible for:
- Achieving the sales and margin targets for your showroom
- Evolving the in-store presentation of the range
- Inspiring and educating colleagues to capture all sales opportunities
- Acquiring a deep understanding of the products’ features, advantages, and benefits
- Making an active contribution to sales meetings – reporting against targets and proposing sales initiatives
- Providing support and the company’s other showrooms as required
Candidate Profile for the Showroom Manager
To be considered for this role, you are likely to have the following profile:
- Living within a commutable distance of Epsom / Leatherhead
- Successful experience in a premium retail environment
- Store based experience as a Sales Assistant, Department Manager or Retail Manager
- Fully understand the customer journey from sales enquiry to placing an order
- Advanced sales skills – able to question, lead and close a sales prospect
- A passionate and engaging character with outstanding people skills
- A full driving licence
The successful will benefit will enjoy an open-ended earning opportunity and a company car or car allowance as well as selling a beautiful, top-quality range of products.
For more information please contact Nick Hester quoting reference: NH/23067.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.