National Account Manager - Grocery
£50,000 to - £55,000 Basic Salary + Car + Bonus + Great Benefits
Are you a passionate and motivated National Account Manager with the desire to work for a fast-paced growing food company?
If the above is true for you, then stop your search and have a read of this opportunity! We are on the hunt for an incredibly passionate and driven individual who thrives from developing customers, providing incredible service and has a hunger to succeed in a forward thinking environment.
An opportunity has arisen for an ambitious National Account Manager to join the team in London; you’ll be joining a lively team of individuals, responsible for the account management of a flexible mix of Top 4 Grocery multiples.
- Managing your own diary and spending as much time as possible face to face 'virtually' with customers
- Building rapport with buyers and growing a strong network of contacts in order to maximise revenue and repeat business
- Strong account management, identifying opportunities for category growth and new product sales
- Developing and maintaining relationships with a number of the top UK Grocery/Convenience accounts
- P&L management at national account level
- We’re looking to speak to switched on, intelligent individuals who can demonstrate success in managing Grocery or Convenience partners to date
- Strong sales experience within an FMCG environment will be beneficial
- You have strong relationship building skills with the ability to generate long-term business partnerships in an ever-changing product landscape
- You are adaptable, likeable and career-driven
- You’re a fast learner who is able to pick up new ideas and concepts quickly
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date CV in word format quoting ref number NJS/GJ
Please see our website for full details.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.