Working at Just Eat as a Territory Manager is all about taking ownership of your’s and your
● Expanding consumer choice through new restaurant acquisition. This isn’t a typical new business sales role but you’ll always be on the lookout for the hottest restaurants in town and take responsibility for bringing them onto the Just Eat platform
● World-class account management with existing restaurant partners. You’ll have full responsibility for the strategic management of the top-performing restaurant partners across your territory; helping them grow their business, supporting them through their challenges and ultimately ensuring they’re getting the most from their partnership with Just Eat
● Local, strategic growth plans to create a commercially successful territory. It’s your territory and your responsibility to ensure it’s as healthy as possible. As well as outstanding restaurant account management you’ll be on the lookout for local events and activation opportunities that will help drive consumer awareness and demand - joining up local customers to the best local restaurant partners
Your Profile & Experience
We’re always on the lookout for the most talented and driven candidates out there. Our
plans are ambitious and the pace of our growth shows no sign of slowing down so if you’re
up for the challenge, looking for self-improvement and excited about making a difference
then you could be just what we’re looking for.
We’ll help bring out the best in you but hopefully, you’ll already have:
● Previous B2B/FMCG selling experience
● A proven track record in field sales
● A desire to take ownership of ambitious targets
● The capability to understand data and turn it into effective insight
● World-class account management skills
● Keen to learn and for self-improvement
● Razor-sharp attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
● A keen interest in food and the world of restaurants
● Full UK or EU driving licence for at least 2 years with no more than 3 penalty points
Why work at Just Eat?
Just Eat UK is part of Just Eat Takeaway.com, a leading global online food delivery
marketplace headquartered in Amsterdam and listed on the London Stock Exchange.
We've built our business on having the widest choice available on our platform –
connecting millions of customers with over 155,000 restaurants across 24 countries - with
over 100 different cuisines from local independents to globally famous restaurants,
available to order via our app and website.
We provide the platform and tools to help independent restaurants move online and
reach a significantly broader customer base – to generate increased orders and grow
their businesses. We also provide the insights, advice, and support our growing community
needs to satisfy customers and help raise standards across a vibrant takeaway sector.
We’re built to deliver behind the scenes too. To make Just Eat the great company it is, it
takes a great team of people. Which is why all of our colleagues are welcomed into a
diverse and inclusive workplace where they feel they can belong. We're passionate about
nurturing our people and offer a full programme of training and support to our employees
– helping them to develop their careers in a way that suits them.
No matter who you are, what you look like, who you love, where you are from, religious
beliefs or takeaway preferences you could find your place at Just Eat. We’re a diverse and
inclusive workplace that promotes a sense of belonging, allowing all of our people to bring
their most colourful and complex selves to work every day.