We’re looking for a Commercial Manager to join the team to help develop and grow our brand & own label business across a portfolio of major national grocery retailers.
We’re a successful, value added dairy drinks business with a wide range of brand and own label products. We are the UKs biggest ready to drink iced coffee producer and our brand, Arctic Coffee is the fastest growing top 3 brand in the UK. As well as our brands, we supply value added own label products across multiple categories in all UK grocery retailers. Our success has been built on innovation and our ability to launch great products to market quickly and effectively.
If you are free thinking, driven and want to make a positive difference within a successful business this is the job for you.
The main responsibilities include:
- Working alongside the category team to identify new listing & NPD opportunities in your customers
- Supporting the marketing team to execute brand building activities & trade plans
- Develop & support implementation of own label product plans
- Managing customer P&L and delivering against business objectives
- Managing promotional activity plan for brands
- Complete & agree Joint Business Plans with key customers
- Negotiate price increases at senior level
We would welcome applications from candidates with:
- Strong sales experience particularly within Top 4 grocery retailers & discounters
- Experience in the food sector
- Proven track record in negotiating commercial contracts
- Presenting and delivering to senior management teams
- Experience of setting and operating within budget, commercially aware
- Strong numeracy and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong ICT skills in Microsoft Office packages
The Commercial Managers role is home-based; however the successful candidate must have reasonable access to the Bristol office. This position covers accounts on a national basis; therefore, travelling will be an essential part of this role.