A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a Grocery Senior National Account Manager to join the UKs fastest growing food & drink brand.
This a SNAM role covering JS, ASDA and Morrisons which have a collective P&L of £50M+, so this role would suit an established blue chip Grocery NAM who wants to join a fast moving, entrepreneurial business where you can action change instantly without loads of red tape.
Over the last 5 years this business has quickly become a household name, they compete in the free from category and have a number of key products across varying sub-categories with plans to continue to strengthen their position within their core categories and new ones. Although these products are suitable for vegans, the business is focused on sustainability it's at the heart of everything that they do. This business is showing the FMCG industry that you can be a mission led business and huge commercial success.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Managing multiple top 4 grocery retailer relationships.
- Build strong, healthy and transparent relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Create and develop joint business plans that will deliver against the company's objectives.
- Work with retailers and internal stakeholders on long term NPD pipelines.
- Becoming an expert on the category that the company operate in.
- Working with consumer insight data and shopper marketing data to build both internal and external capability.
- Provide accurate commercial forecasts.
The ideal candidate would:
- Have 5+ years working in Account Management.
- Experience of managing top 4 grocery accounts.
- Be passionate about health, sustainability and the fmcg industry.
- Have a desire to constantly improve themselves and those around them.
- Constantly challenge the norm.
- Be a talented negotiator and exceptional communicator.
The head office is based in Shoreditch, London and there would be flexibility to work from home when required.