Sales Representative - Business Development Executive - North/West London & M4 Corridor
Scandinavian Tobacco Group is the largest producer in the world of Cigars & Pipe Tobacco. We have strong market positions in Europe and the US and have over 7,000 employees across 4 continents. Scandinavian Tobacco hold a dominate No.1 market share position in the UK owning 5 of the top 10 cigar brands, this includes the No.1 selling cigar Café Crème.
Our Group is all about creating moments of great enjoyment for smokers. We take pride in our fantastic international and successful regional brands, all developed, refined and innovated by talented people who are passionate about their work.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Compliance Checks Grocery Multiple Retailers
- Liaising with key store colleagues, conducting product availability checks, merchandising and reporting via our Company’s Globally developed CRM reporting system STG Connect/Salesforce
- Cash & Carry Depot Day & Trade Events
- Attendance at Key National & Regional Cash & Carry depots to represent Scandinavian Tobacco Group and its range of Cigar and Pipe Tobacco products
- Car Selling To Independent Retailers
- Selling strategic products to independent retailers via car selling of stock purchased from Cash & Carry
You will mainly work independently and have freedom to plan your day in accordance with quarterly activities and objectives. You will also have a close collaboration with colleagues form other districts as well as your Field Sales Manager
What is needed to succeed?
We look for an enthusiastic and passionate individual with a positive attitude who is not afraid to work in a challenging market environment. You are ambitious, dynamic and result-oriented and you like to challenge the obvious.
We will of course teach you all about our products and sales techniques, but it is important that we build on a good foundation and that you can recognize yourself in the following:
- You live in North or West London
- You have either:
- experience as a sales consultant in the grocery industry and/or within FMCG
- or worked in a grocery store and have an interest in tobacco
- You have experience working with data at store level and have worked with CRM or similar reporting systems
- Have a full UK driving license
Can you ignite natures finest?
If you’re the kind of person who likes to do the same thing every day, working at Scandinavian Tobacco Group is not for you. It takes a team of quick minds to survive and thrive in our business, and we look for smart, tenacious people, who will go that extra mile — every single day! In return for your engagement and curiosity we will provide great leadership, global challenges and an opportunity to sharpen your skills.
Join a world leading manufacturer of cigars and pipe tobacco
If you think you’re up to the challenge, we will be happy to receive your application. To apply, just click the button below and submit your application no later than 25th September 2020. For further information regarding our Company and Brands, visit our website www.st-group.com