Senior Category Manager/Category Marketing Lead
Our client is one of the leading FMCG branded businesses in the UK. They now have a need for a Senior/Lead Category Manager too join their business with responsibility for driving growth with Impulse customers, including all Food Service accounts and managing a team of 2.
This role would suit someone with some line management experience who is looking for a step up into a highly visible role, with great exposure across the business.
As a hugely collaborative function, the Category Lead will be required to work with and influence key cross-functional stakeholders, at a senior level.
- Lead, coach and inspire a team of two Category Managers, in order to drive growth with Impulse customers
- Champion the Impulse commercial agenda internally, in order to create importance in the minds of peers and senior stakeholders
- Appropriately tailor Total Category Vision to create the Impulse channel category vision
- Drive category capability across the commercial teams
- Ensure the Impulse Category team is a trusted partner with external customers, providing both short and long-term category solutions
Skills & Experience
- Previous Category Management experience from an FMCG business, ideally within the Impulse & Convenience channel
- Knowledge of and experience of working with Food Service customers
- Line management experience of at least one individual who required coaching and mentoring
- Ability to influence at a high-level using data
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Category professional who is looking for a step up and more team management experience within a well-loved household name FMCG business.
There is a competitive salary on offer as well as car allowance, private healthcare and bonus.
Please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.