A respected market leader within the Commercial Interiors sector, who have experienced rapid growth over the last 10 years are looking to strengthen their senior management team with the key recruitment of Head of Marketing.
The organisation has been expanding and are constantly looking for new business opportunities. It is an exciting time to join and develop your career within this leading company who want their employees to grow and develop along with the company.
About the role:
Responsible for overseeing the implementation of a marketing strategy for all the brands that fall under the responsibility of the management team. This will involve the creation of a clear, definitive brand positioning for each business that will enable growth across all companies. Brands will need to resonate with our customers and engender awareness and loyalty.
This role is critical to the sustainable growth and ultimate success of the business within the next decade and key points are;
- Defining and implementing individual brand strategy for the business.
- Once agreed, overseeing the implementation within financial and timeline goals.
- Managing a team of people that will help to implement the marketing plans, building skill sets and focused individuals.
- Be aware of trends that will impact the individual businesses and build plans that will help us to take advantage of said trends.
- Monitoring and managing all communication channels across the portfolio.
- Overseeing the production and implementation of campaigns that assist in the development of the brands.
- Identifying and implementing programmes that grow brand presence in the digital environment - SEO, social media, website optimisation.
- Developing programmes that help to maximise return on investment for one of the key assets of the Residential brands - display/point of sale.
- Ensuring that plans and programmes are communicated fully both internally and externally.
- Using existing research to understand our customer and what makes them tick, using this insight to develop improvements across all communication channels.
- Agreeing clear KPIs for each brand.
- Leading PR activity to manage our reputation in the media, defining and placing key messages to increase coverage and raise awareness.
- Agreeing then managing budgets for each brand, ensuring funds are invested to achieve key business goals.
- Being the brand champion within the business, always ensuring we have our target and customer in mind when planning any activity.
- Serving as a marketing expert across the business, to share best practise and knowledge.
- Developing a strong social media strategy to build engagement across social media channels, ensuring activity is always on-brand.
- Understanding and monitoring market trends and competitor activity, and the impact on our business and customer.
About the individual:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role within a consumer brand.
- Has delivered a brand strategy across a number of channels.
- Can give examples of brand development plans.
- Has managed a team of marketing individuals to deliver brand strategy.
- Creative and innovative thinker and "out of the box" problem-solver.
- Ability to balance commercial awareness with creative flair.
- Expert knowledge of brand marketing techniques, tools and platforms.
- Excellent communicator in the spoken and written word.
- Strong leadership experience.
Package: £65,000, Bonus, Car, Great Benefits
Contact: Russell Cripps
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.