Job Title: Senior National Account Manager
Salary: 50,000 – 60,000 + car allowance / bonus
The past few months have seen many people turn more attention towards their health and fitness than ever before. Due to this, the Health and Nutrition sector has experienced fantastic growth as people become more conscious of their overall health.
With this demand for product it has created a new role within a leading nutraceutical business for a talented Senior National Account Manager looking after the Top 4. The business is moving from strength to strength, with continued investment underway and more planned for the future. You will have the opportunity to prove yourself in a market leading business within a sector that is experience growth and is forecasted to continue for the foreseeable future.
I’m looking for someone with strong experience of own label sales into the Top 4 and Grocery, who thrives off autonomy and can demonstrate real entrepreneurial flare! Someone who is looking to join a business that thrives of hard work and will not be seen as stagnant.
- Management of Top 4 accounts
- Management of Private Label products
- Delivery of growth in line with company expectations and growth plans
- Understanding customer requirements and spotting commercial gaps to maximise profability
- Accountability for portfolio and autonomy to deliver
- Must have experience dealing with Top 4 retailers or High Street customers.
- Recent experience within the food or nutrition sector is essential
- Ability to demonstrate catalysts you have implemented to deliver growth