South West Region
As one of the Premium Branded manufacturers in their sector of the food industry, our client focus’s on producing high quality food, filled with natural ingredients supplying retail, wholesale and independent customers. Through innovation combined with their outstanding customer partnerships the business has seen phenomenal growth and with further financial investment secured, their future looks exceptionally exciting. As part of their growth and due to internal promotion, they now seek to recruit an exceptional sales professional to drive sales through independent wholesale and retail customers.
- Reporting to the National Field Sales Manager you will drive sales through growing range, space and visibility for products
- You will manage an existing portfolio of key customers within independent retail and wholesale whilst also looking to developing new potential customer relationships within the region
- Developing and activating promotional plans in line with the channel’s strategy
- Managing your time through effective journey planning
- Tracking marketing and promotional activity spend within the key channels
- You will not be afraid to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in with a real variety of accounts in order maximise the brands distribution, visibility and ultimately sales and profitability.
- Of graduate calibre, you will currently be in a field sales role ideally within a branded blue chip FMCG business and be seeking that next step up.
- Although managing some existing accounts you will relish the challenge of developing and winning new business.
- Your business attitude, autonomy, accountability and empowerment will be evident from day one
- You will achieve success with the retailers maximising the brands distribution, visibility and ultimately sales through your high work ethic and ultimately your hands on / get stuck in approach.
- You will demonstrate a high work ethic combined with a hands-on approach.
- A confident communicator you will see opportunities that others may miss.
- Well organised, self motivated and with a can-do attitude.
This role will certainly suit someone who is wanting to move out of a bigger corporate environment into a much more empowering entrepreneurial branded business. A business that truly offers genuine career progression potential into National Accounts.