Location: Field Based
Salary: Competitive plus perfomance related bonus, BUPA health plan, company car, laptop and mobile phone.
Business Entity: ShopSmart
Contract Type: Permanent
Position Type: Full Time
Interested in working for a World Class Sales and Marketing company representing some of the biggest brands?
Working in conjunction with the General Manager and employed by ShopSmart, you will be responsible for providing strategic direction for our Beiersdorf client account, adding value and driving commercial development initiatives.
Role Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• To employ the appropriate team structure and talent to ensure continuous delivery of client objective
• Agree on key areas of performance and measurement with client to ensure that the KPIs can be achieved within the current budget
• Lead and coach direct reports to ensure that the team achieve predetermined KPIs and service level agreements (SLAs)
• Develop monthly briefing and reporting documents to match the client’s needs and to demonstrate clearly performance against KPI’s.
• Control of all budgets, managing costs ensuring accurate budget management
• Dedicate weekly time to visit client and head office in Crawley and Maidenhead to facilitate working together on the ongoing results and strategy for the client and relationship.
• Ideally you will have previous Account Management experience within a sales, FMCG or retail environment although we will also consider applications from ambitious and motivated individuals with experience from other sectors.
• Previous experience managing a remote or field based team advantageous
• You will be excited about leading and motivating a team to represent a great brand, show resilience, drive and tenacity to succeed
• You must hold a full driving licence and be able to travel nationally. Some overnight stays may be required.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills within a dynamic and forward-thinking business that believes in investing in talent and offers real opportunities for development and career progression. In return you will enjoy excellent training, and superb benefits including a Company Car, laptop, mobile phone, fuel card, bonus, discounted healthcare plan and contributory pension scheme.
As a values-driven, people centric business, we put our people at the centre of everything we do. We welcome applications from all sections of the community irrespective of age, race, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or gender.
ShopSmart is part of the Acosta Europe Group