Signature Career Management are looking for an ambitious and driven Digital Marketeer to join a branded FMCG business in the North West of England.
Already operating on a global scale, this business prides themselves on owning some of the most prestigious heritage brands in their category. With premium, trusted products and a loyal yet growing customer base, this could be the perfect role for an ambitious character looking to make their mark in a fast-paced and well-established business.
As Digital Marketing Assistant, you will build product awareness and reach a wider customer base through the company’s investment in digital marketing. You will be working closely with the inhouse marketing team to assist in the planning, execution and optimisation of online marketing activities to increase awareness and engagement across the brand portfolio.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Marketing team to develop impactful brand campaigns; you will manage the digital strategy and the execution of those campaigns across all digital channels
- Working closely with graphic designers to create effective content. Monitoring key performance indicators on website; make recommendations to improve KPIs, content, layout & presentation
- Evaluation of campaign success and presentation of results internally
- Competitor / market analysis and reporting
- Supporting in marketing activity across website, social, content & email. Exposure to full digital marketing mix
The successful candidate will be / have:
- Previous experience within a digital role
- Able to work proactively, independently and use own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organised and strong interpersonal skills
- Outstanding skill in presentation, communication and writing
- Analytically minded and able to measure digital performance
- Adaptable, flexible proactive
Please do not hesitate in hitting apply!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.