A global food ingredients and products business is looking to grow their EMEA flavours division after an internal promotion. The role will focus on growing new business opportunities within EMEA accounts, as well as managing some key global relationships.
Due to being a very innovations led business, the successful candidate will have a strong knowledge of food and drink ingredients as well as commercial acumen. The company are in huge growth, with the last three years delivering between 10-13% YOY increase. This makes it a great business to be joining at present.
The position will also provide the opportunity to manage a cross functional team (Sales, NPD, Supply Chain and Operations). The ability to work collaboratively with different divisions being key.
- Be responsible for key existing accounts globally and developing new opportunities within their food & drinks ingredients sector.
- Direct management of a cross functional team
- Play an integral part of the EMEA leadership team
- Must have experience managing Global Accounts, and a proven track record of developing new business
- Have excellent knowledge of food & drink ingredients (bespoke, not commodity)
- Some man-management would be preferential
- Degree qualified
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact John Hancock on 0131 226 5060