Job Title: Commercial Strategy Manager - Fixed Term
Location: Kent (Flexible working options available)
Full Time, Fixed Term - 9 to 12 Months
As a member of the UK Category & Commercial Strategy Leadership Team this role leads the sales organisation to deliver optimum commercial benefit to KC UK through management of all elements of sales operations for the specified categories across all customers.
This high profile role offers an exciting career opportunity within the UK organisation. Managing a significant sales budget for the specified categories annually, you will set the UK Trading Strategy and be accountable for executing this through the CBU teams. You will be responsible for delivering the annual budget, developing mitigation options as required, shaping cost price and promotion strategy and ensuring an effective revenue growth management processes.
- To manage all elements of Sales Operations, considering both internal and external factors impacting our ability to deliver our budget and facilitate mitigation and corrective actions, where required, to ensure financial and brand share objectives are met
- To develop an insight-led Trading Strategy, and agree top down annual budgets by category & customer in line with Country Financial & Brand share objectives
- To manage all aspects of RGM across all levers including cost price change and/or promotion strategy proposals, post evaluation and analysis and appropriate recommended actions to meet Country budget requirements
- To shape the UK Channel strategy and co-ordinate a cross functional team from commercial, marketing and supply chain functions in particular to execute in market and manage a check & adjust process to ensure delivery vs targets
- Support brand team in the commercial delivery of their brand’s objectives across different customers and channels, ensuring all customer plans are aligned to the brand’s goals and strategy
- To co-ordinate, and agree with CBU teams, input into Basis for Commercialisation as part of NPD launch process to ensure business alignment
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience within a similar commercial strategy role within the FMCG industry
- Strong commercial background with exposure to revenue growth management
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functionally and at all business levels
- Experience of persuasively presenting strategic recommendations
- A proven track record of delivering business results
- Innovative solution development and problem solving
- Self-motivated and assertive
- Resilience and ability to motivate others in pressurized situations
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm - we offer an attractive benefits package within a successful global business. This includes a highly competitive salary, which is negotiable depending on experience, as well as:
- Company car or car allowance
- Performance-related bonus (20%)
- Generous pension contributions
- Share scheme options
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays as well as holiday trading options
You can also choose from our flexible benefits package which includes critical illness cover, travel insurance, dental cover, and many more.
Above all, we pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture, and our commitment to you is that we will offer support and development to enhance your career.
At Kimberly-Clark we are happy to consider requests for flexible working, which can include flexible hours, an element of working from home, compressed hours etc. If this is something you wish to explore, please highlight at interview stage.
Sound like the next step in your career, or want to know more? Just click apply, and I’ll be in touch!