Are you a creative and ambitious Brand Manager looking to develop your career in one of the fastest grocery channels?
We are representing a leading global FMCG business within the food and beverage space, they have a variety of well-known household brands. The marketing function is now looking to add a creative passionate Brand Manager to develop and deliver the annual brand plan and activate the UK strategy.
Brand Manager responsibilities
- Deliver annual Brand Plans and manage marketing budget
- Collaborate with sales and category to endure appropriate activation
- Creative, actionable activation strategies to achieve long term business goals.
- Deliver local Shopper & Digital (including Social Media) campaigns to support NPD/EPD and Global advertising campaigns
- Exemplary agency relationships delivering effective work with local Media buying agency, Social/PR agency
- Evaluate return on investment for all marketing activities to maximise effectiveness
- Be the recognized brand champion and consumer expert that aligns cross functional support for strategy and activities.
Brand Manager Requirements
- 3 + years brand management and/or marketing experience
- Hands on brand activation experience within FMCG business
- Experience of working in an International environment
- Strong stakeholder management and commercial acumen
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Driven individual looking to move up in busy, fast paced, high pressured environment.
To apply directly, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.