- Are you a forecasting and demand planning professional with a sound working knowledge of the demand planning process within the FMCG Sector?
- Do you have strong experience of working directly with Retailers, Trade Partners and Sales Teams?
- Are you looking for a new challenge / the next step in your career?
This could be the role that you have been looking for…
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Demand Planner to assume the role of Customer Collaboration Manager at one of the UK’s best loved confectionery brands. Reporting to the Customer Supply Manager you will play a key role in setting, and delivering upon, customer expectations.
Swizzels Matlow Ltd are the UK’s largest family owned confectionery company. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to work with a wide range of iconic and much-loved consumer brands including Squashies, Love Hearts, Drumstick lollies and Refreshers.
ElevateRTC are working with Swizzels Matlow exclusively on this role. Direct and 3rd Party Applications will be forwarded to ElevateRTC.
Working in harmony with the Customer, Commercial and Supply Chain teams the Customer Collaboration Manager will be the interface between the Customer Supply Chain and the business. Supporting Commercial colleagues with promotional forecasting, service level analysis and any stock and inbound queries.
The Customer Collaboration Manager will ensure that a robust forecast is analysed and reviewed for a range of customers, which drives forecast accuracy and allows input from both the Customer and the Commercial team. This will incorporate buy in volumes and phasing under correct lead-times.
The Customer Collaboration Manager will monitor sales performance by SKU, highlighting trends and management of out of stocks and / or availability issues. Interrogation of customer systems to provide intelligence of sales performance and stock holding to both the internal Sales Team and external customers.
What we are looking for:
- Degree educated (preferably within Business, Supply Chain Management or related areas)
- Proven experience in forecasting and demand planning and strong knowledge of the demand planning process within CPG / FMCG industry
- Previous experience working directly with retailers, trade partners and sales teams in the CPG / FMCG industry
- Knowledge of demand management/ forecasting tools, forecasting processes in sales, manufacturing and supply chain issues
- Detail oriented with extensive experience in MS Excel, data analysis and strong mathematical abilities
- A solid understanding of S&OP processes and BI Planning processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in managing a complex SKU range across a large number of customers
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
In return for meeting the above criteria the successful candidates will be rewarded with a starting salary in the region of £28-30K (depending on skills and experience) plus KPI related Bonus and further benefits. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading business enjoying incredible growth.
This role might be suitable for you if you have experience in a demand planning, forecasting or sales support role in an FMCG environment.