Are you looking for a new challenge? Looking for the next step in your career in FMCG/Consumer Goods? If you’re super ambitious and interested in working for one of the industry’s largest Consumer Goods companies who offer significant training and development, then this could be for you!
These guys are developing one of their channels and looking to add a National Account Manager to the commercial structure. This is a home-based role which will see you take responsibility for accounts within the professional trade channel. The role and company won’t be for all of you though. They’re commercial in their outlook, all highly ambitious and need people to join them that think this way. You’ll be consistently pushed to look from different perspectives and encouraged to utilise a creative mindset to maximise business potential, but if you’re looking for a business that genuinely invests in you and your career, then this is the place for you. There is a great deal of flexibility with a head office based in the South.
In short this is a fantastic opportunity for a global, branded Consumer Durables organisation, with huge potential to help shape the channel going forward. Constant innovation and cutting-edge product development keep them ahead of the game. This business has forged a unique high performance and motivational culture underpinned by strong values and supported with a clear vision and real team spirit.
Key responsibilities include –
- Over-deliver against customer net sales and profitability targets while respecting budget and strategic guidelines
- Develop, agree and execute annual Joint Business Plans with accounts to deliver the required business growth and internal stretch plan, and see through to delivery
- Exceed expectations and make things happen whilst ensuring we outperform the market and customer growth
- Establish and maintain strong, influential and sustainable relationships with key customers
- Produce annual Commercial account plans by account, linked to Commercial & Brand Plans and then work to achieve all objectives and opportunities defined in the account plan
- Evaluate promo activity to ensure ROI and achievement of financial/strategic objectives
- Live and breathe our values, with the strength and commitment to hold yourself and colleagues to account against them
The successful candidate will be/have –
- Fully experienced in all aspects of P&L management
- Educated to degree level is a must
- Experience of managing professional trade customers such as Travis Perkins and Tool Station
- Experience of managing National Accounts desirable
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) & presentation skills
- Fully conversant with MS Office
- Fully conversant with the principles of brand marketing, category management, & supply chain management
- A strategic thinker with strengths in analysis, planning and forecasting
This is one of those rare opportunities that sits within a large Branded organisation but gives you genuine autonomy to get on with the job and do what you do best!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.