- A global leader in the world of high-end office furniture
- Due to the rise of people working from home they are selling more products than ever
- Opportunity to start a career with a blue-chip multi-billion dollar organisation
- Progression opportunities into field sales and beyond
THE ROLE: As a showroom retail sales consultant you will be the face of the organisation. Duties will involve developing inbound enquiries and meeting with business professionals as and when they arrive in the showroom. You will be trained to be an expert in the ergonomic benefits of this furniture and will be guiding consumers through the sales process, adopting a highly consultative approach to ensure that you sell a product which is absolutely perfect for their home office environment. This role is Monday to Friday 9 to 5 but as it develops there might be a need to work a few hours on a Saturday.
THE COMPANY: A global market leader in their industry, cash rich, this company has been established for over 100 years and is a famous innovator in their field. As more and more people have begun working from home the need for their products has increased so this is an amazing time to join the business. The company can offer unrivalled development opportunities to move into B2B sales or work abroad at one of the many countries that they operate in.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Confident, enthusiastic, high energy, personable and hard working
- Have experience in retail sales whereby you have had to sell a product that has needed to be demonstrated to a consumer, this could be technology, homeware, vehicles etc.
- If you do not have retail sales experience but have a degree related to PRODUCT DESIGN, DESIGN, ERGONOMICS OR ANOTHER RELATED SUBJECT, you will also be suitable.