Looking for your big break in Shopper Marketing, managing a huge budget in an instantly-recognisable business?
- A multinational health and personal care business with an array of instantly-recognisable brands across the health and beauty categories.
- Having had consistent double-digit year-on-year growth, this company now has a Global turnover in excess of £3 billion and is now looking to focus its growth in the UK market.
- Strong track record of developing talent and progressing people through the organisation, which has resulted in this exciting Shopper Marketing Manager role.
- They have been on a journey to further expand the Marketing team to maintain a competitive edge whilst not losing sight of the passion for their brand.
- We are looking for a Shopper Marketing Manager to develop and execute the Trade/Shopper Marketing Calendar, supporting the sales team and leveraging the grocery accounts.
- You will take full ownership of a £2 million P&L and be responsible for how its spent on Shopper Activation as part of the annual business plan.
- Develop account specific brand plans to include promotional plans and product launches, alongside working on point-of-purchase (PoP) plans with the Brand and Category teams.
- Successfully utilising data sources to drive insight and efficiency in approaching Shopper Activation.
- You must be classically-trained in a Shopper, Customer Marketing or Activation function with a recognisable FMCG supplier.
- This role is ideal for someone looking to take a step up from an Executive or Assistant to a Manager.
- Demonstrate a solid commercial acumen and a successful track record of developing strong relationships.
- Highly numerate and analytical, comfortable working with data of high granularity such as Nielsen and Kantar data.
- A strong passion for all things Shopper Marketing.
Benefits & details:
- Excellent culture with strong opportunities for progression.
- Salary is pitched up to £40k, with bonus, contributory pension and healthcare.
- Office-based and highly accessible to central London.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.