- Seven have partnered with another exciting start-up FMCG business
- They have exploded onto the food and drink scene
- With listings in Boots, Co-op, Waitrose, Ocado, WH Smith and JS to name but a few
- Have seen double digit growth (while not on promo) and have some excellent range extensions on the way
- Have excellent financial backing and for the last two years have made impressive progress
- They are now looking to recruit a New Business Controller to help them grow
- We are looking for a ‘Hunter’ profile, not afraid to chase down cold leads
- You will be targeting the UK’s biggest food and drink Grocery and Convenience Retailers, Wholesalers and Foodservice outlets
- Utilizing an excellent range, with exciting NPD ready to be sold!
- To gain listings and build lasting relationships and profitable accounts
- You’ll be the catalyst to take this brand from a good start to a GREAT start!
- And, they’re looking for a future Sales Director/Head of Sales so excellent opportunity to grow and develop
- Will be a driven Senior National Account Manager/Controller with experience developing new accounts
- Come from a branded food and drink business, preferably within a start-up environment
- Have an excellent track record of developing brands and be able to demonstrate new business wins
- Be a resilient, ‘hunter’ profile not afraid to get stuck in!
- Know your P&L Inside and out and be able to demonstrate a strong commercial acumen
- Be able to write and set a New Business Plan/Strategy and put this into motion with a list of targets
- Will preferably have a background in the Convenience and OOH sectors, with a list of contacts to call upon
Benefits & details:
- Salary is pitched c£55-65k with 20% bonus and potential share options
- West London based 2-3 days per week. (This is an office-based contract so while there is lots of flexibility, travel expenses will not be covered by the business)
If Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.