National Account Executive (Tesco)
FMCG – Food & Beverage
Do you see your future in FMCG? Are you an ambitious, commercial professional looking to build your career with a global market leading business? Would you like to play a crucial role in delivering growth?
This powerhouse food and beverage company have a very exciting ambition to double the size of their impulse channel over the next 3 years. As National Account Assistant you will be working directly with senior leaders to support accounts on all aspects of administration and organisation.
Responsibilities to include:
- Taking ownership of administration across the national account team
- Processing invoices and price claims
- Working with wider internal teams to update and complete new line forms
- Updating Blueplanner in accordance with account management guidance (Baselines, promo’s, investment, SKU changes)
- Supporting National Account Managers with commercial requests
- Must have worked in a fast-paced FMCG business
- Minimum 2:1 in any discipline
- Proven track record of creativity, organisation and agility
- Prior experience of working cross functionally
- Driven individual looking to move up in busy, fast-paced, high-pressured, FMCG environment
To apply directly for the National Account Assistant position, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.