Category Manager – Bakery
Excellent Salary + Package
This is a great opportunity to join a leading, branded ambient food manufacturer in the UK, with a fantastic portfolio of products. The business has been tracking at over 15% growth year on year for the past four years. They supply into all the major retailers in the UK and have presence Internationally, with multiple NPD launches they are always seeking new opportunities to grow the business through different channels.
The role will report into the Head of Marketing and you will work closely with the other members of the marketing team; Senior Brand Manager, Marketing Manager and a Marketing Assistant.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Creating and developing long term category development plans
- Identifying category development opportunities using key consumer data and insight
- Develop category relationships with the retailers and ensure regular meetings with relevant buyers and marketing teams take place
- Lead the range review process
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Sales & Marketing teams to maximise any sales opportunities
- Maximising brand visibility in store
To be successful in the role you must:
- Understand data systems: IRI, Kantar, Neilson
- Have worked in a Category Manager role for at least 3 years
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be able to work autonomously
- Understand food trends
- Degree educated
This role will suit someone that is working in a Category Manager role that would like to step into a more senior role, you must have experience of the FMCG industry. If you have the right skills and background to apply please send your CV to Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01132 054970
In return for your hard work and dedication they will offer home working with no fixed requirement to be at their head office, with excellent benefits. If you know someone who could be interested in this opportunity, please feel free to pass on my details and ask them to call the office for more details.