- Forward thinking, privately owned food business looking for an accomplished National Account Manager to develop their International business.
- Portfolio of well-known brands
- Progressive company with internal growth opportunities
- Responsibility for leading a key growth area for the business.
- Opportunity to devise and implement an international strategy to drive business growth.
- Working collaboratively with other functions throughout the business to develop existing and new commercial partnerships distributors and international retailers.
- Responsible for building and maintaining and expanding key markets of the USA, Canada, Netherlands and Ireland.
- Proven track record of sales success within FMCG, including strong new business development experience.
- Background in food/drink
- Self starter who enjoys taking ownership
- Excellent understanding of P&L
- Someone who can ‘make things happen’ with a desire to grow existing and new business.
Benefits & details:
- Excellent salary and package, including bonus and car allowance
- Based Banbury in office min/ 3 times a week
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 17/15731/7 Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.