Graduate National Account Executive
Due to continued growth the business is now looking to source a National Account Executive to join the commercial team. Supporting the Senior Commercial Manager, you will ensure the smooth running and day-to-day management of accounts, a strong emphasis being placed on utilising EPOS information.
- Assist the Senior Commercial Manager on the various accounts.
- Sales & promotional forecasting.
- Analysing weekly sales & stock availability to maximise sales.
- Produce engaging and informative presentations.
- Build trust and develop relationships internally & externally.
- Participate in customer facing meetings, presenting information.
- Graduate calibre (degree not compulsory but desired)
- Commercial acumen/flair for sales (previous sales experience advantageous but not essential).
- Strong analytical and IT skills.
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written.
- Good at building relationships both internally and externally.
- Highly motivated, works well under pressure and to deadlines.
- Team player, but also able to work on own initiative.
- Strong desire to develop and progress their career.
- Within a commutable distance of the site