Senior Innovation Manager
Senior Innovation Manager
Based: Bishops Stortford & Shepherds Bush
Competitive Salary + car + bonus + excellent benefits
Turn back the clock to 2003…
Gü brought restaurant-quality desserts….for consumers to enjoy at home.
Ever since we first sneaked Gü onto the shelves of a local supermarket, we’ve been pouring our hearts into making these victories more widespread; from a little-known secret to a global taste phenomenon on the tongues of millions. Today, from our London HQ to the sunny shores of Australia, we’re taking the world by storm. Food fanatics everywhere have entered a new dimension of deliciousness.
And ever since, we have continued to shake up the category…
So 16 years later ………..
Today, a Gü dessert is eaten every second somewhere in the world
And commissioned a new £26m state of the art factory which opened in 2018
3 Year Innovation Pipeline Creation and Development.
- Through ideation and application of market and consumer insight, develop innovation ideas and concepts into impactful and enticing consumer centric and commercially attractive opportunities.
- Lead the development of a rolling 3 year innovation pipeline for your segments with a cross functional team and with the support of the Marketing Director.
NPD Concept Opportunity Scoping, Development and Launch.
- Work closely with the Marketing Department to identify new trends and opportunities for concept development.
Cohesive Project Management Leadership
- Total ownership and accountability to drive your idea to launch through the organisation.
- Communicate and lead live projects through the Gu Desserts Gate process working closely with cross functional teams to deliver to brief, on time and to agreed commercial KPIs.
- Build and track s full business case for each of your projects to include robust product costings and clear commercial and brand recommendations from concept through to final post launch Gate evaluation
You will have:-
- A natural curiosity for the new and different when it comes to the world of innovation and food.
- Extremely positive with a definite ‘can-do’ roll sleeves up attitude.
- An infectious enthusiasm to succeed with massive levels of tenacity and drive.
- Positively assertive and expert at bringing people with you, yet able to ‘bash through’ roadblocks when needed.
- A clear track record of successful innovation delivery and managing innovation projects from concept to launch within FMCG – ideally in food categories and within an innovation management capacity.
- Creative and commercially savvy – always framing your ideas in terms of real business impact.
But that's not all - please contact to find out more
No Agencies. All third-party applications and direct applicants will be forwarded to our Recruitment Partner, Veritas Partnership Limited.
If this sounds like your next move please apply quoting reference: 3049/154
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.
Apply for Senior Innovation Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly