National Account Manager (Home Based)
5 days left
- Contract Type
Looking to for a new challenge in a NAM position? One which will see you take the lead on the largest accounts in the channel? One which will challenge you and offer you the scope to be the best you can be and overachieve?
This is one of those rare opportunities which sits within a large Branded FMCG organisation, offering genuine career development opportunities and doesn’t ‘pigeonhole’ you.
The role and company won’t be for all of you though. They’re commercial in their outlook, all highly ambitious and need people to join them that think this way. These guys have high expectations but for those eager enough this is a challenge you will relish and will be well rewarded in return.
This National Account Manager position has arisen due to promotion and offers a home based contract with the requirement for two days per week in the office based in the Home Counties. So, what do the responsibilities look like for this NAM role?
- Work with the Head of Sales to drive profitable sales growth to outperform the market and competitors
- Set strategic and partnership led JBPs to drive long term profitable growth
- Take full P&L responsibility for two Grocery Retailers continuing to uphold strong customer relationships and drive further growth
- Improve brand visibility and end-customer experience
- Strengthen customer relationships with all areas of our customers from buying through to supply chain
- Develop customer specific account plans and execute co-ordinated activities and promotional plans through JPBs with the support of an NAE
- Monitor promotional performance, tracking ROS against ROI and targets with the support of an NAE
- Work cross-functionally with Customer Marketing, Finance and Supply Chain
This is a broad and chunky role in an organisation who have achieved a significant amount and continue to fulfil their ambitions. We’re looking for certain attributes and traits for this position, if the following sounds like you then please don’t hesitate in applying.
- Experience gained in FMCG/ Consumer Goods in National Account Management across Top 6 Grocery Retail
- Experience of driving profitable growth in a Branded FMCG/ Consumer Goods business is advantageous though PL experience will also be considered
- Highly numerical and analytical, you know excel like the back of your hand and sharp when it comes to the numbers
- Ambitious and naturally competitive to over achieve
- Can work in an autonomous environment which is team spirited and collaborative
- A natural self-starter with lots of drive and energy
- Displays passion and commitment
- A confident people person
- Degree educated
This is a wonderfully varied role with real opportunity. If you’re looking for your next challenge, please apply or get in touch for a confidential conversation.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.
Apply for National Account Manager (Home Based)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly