I’m currently working with a fantastic and rapidly growing manufacturer based near to Glasgow
As part of their continued growth, they are looking to recruit an Assistant Planner to join their busy supply chain team.
• Create and Monitor Production Plans
• Manager risks within the plan and amend orders where possible to achieve customer service and stock targets
• Highlight potential risks
• Investigate, evaluate and respond to situations effectively
• Response to changing priorities in order to meet deadlines
Knowledge and Experience Required:
• FMCG Knowledge
• Experience in a planning / production role
• Knowledge of ERP systems
This is a great development opportunity for a candidate who wants to grow with a business. The hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8:30am to 5pm and Friday 8:30am to 4pm. The basic salary is up to £25,000 and holidays are 25 days + bank.
If this role is of interest, don’t delay in sending your application!
Demand Planner, Production Planner, Supply Chain Coordinator, Supply Chain, Assistant Demand Planner, Assistant Production Planner
Apply for Assistant Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly