Key Account Manager
- Key Account Manager looking after a range of existing retail clients, as well as developing relationships with new accounts.
- Answering client queries, identifying new business opportunities, preparing sales reports etc.
- Oversee the relationships of the company with its most important clients.
About the Company:
- One of the UK’s leading providers of bespoke, mass production homeware and furniture for retailers large and small.
- A family-focused firm at the forefront of the industry since 1919, they match cutting-edge design, innovation and engineering prowess with market-leading insight and supply networks to deliver top quality products for every corner of the European household.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- A commercially minded individual with strong key account and proven sales experience, accomplished at providing solutions based on customer needs.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships.
- £35,000 p.a. + bonus Company car, laptop, phone etc Pension and other benefits
Quoting Reference RO/22434L
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Apply for Key Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly