Digital Marketing Manager - Health & Beauty
We own some of the UKs most recognized products within skin care / OTC & baby care, working together to deliver sales and distribution across all our brand portfolio.
We have an in-house, end-to-end product development, manufacturing capability, working with numerous retailers and brand owners to manufacture their brands.
Digital Marketing Manager – Health & Beauty - up to £45,000 + Benefits & Pension Scheme
We are now recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager. This is a brand-new role that will be pivotal in starting and growing a digital function from scratch. Reporting directly to the MD and the Senior Team you’ll have an enviable opportunity to make your mark as we look to grow a suite of brands through digital.
We’ve got exciting plans and need an ambitious marketer who wants to accelerate their career. With 3-5 years CPG/FMCG experience (DTC / e-commerce a significant benefit) you will have led a small team in growing and maturing brand communications relevant for the new economy, engaging a digitally led consumer that values brand outside of pure product, a consumer that spends a disproportionate amount of time in social channels, seeking entertainment, answers and ideas.
- Creation of annual, monthly and weekly content plans for digital (primarily social) channels based on audience and brand insights
- Budget allocation and performance, ensuring KPIs such as Cost Per Click, Cost Per Engagement, Cost Per View are met and considered in all content plans
- Community engagement and social listening for a house of brands
- Management of a team of interns or juniors
- Interpreting a wider brand idea or concept in the creation of joined up campaign briefs for external agency partners or freelancers to respond to
- Agency contracting and performance management
- Standards of owned media
- Experience of end-to-end campaign design with a strong focus on the end consumer
- Hands on experience of Facebook Ad Manager across both Facebook and Instagram, ability to set post objectives and define audiences relevant to business goals, schedule content, analyse performance data and manage ad budgets to achieve KPIs.
- Experience of writing copy for branded social content. Ability to change writing styles to fit multiple brand’s tone of voice guidelines.
- Basic Google Analytics skills, ability to create reports and provide insights as to how visitors are spending time on site as well as make recommendations as to site and campaign improvements using this information.
- Hands on experience in the following types of platforms beneficial but not essential
CMS (e.g. Wordpress)
Email (e.g. Mailchimp)
Social Listening & Scheduling (e.g. Sprout, Hootsuite etc)
Press Monitoring (e.g. Gorkana)
Excellent benefits including 25 days annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays, contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance, discounts to many high street and online stores and support with personal development and well being.
If this sounds like your next move please apply quoting reference 1737/19
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager - Health & Beauty
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly