Regional Sales Manager
4 days left
- Contract Type
My client is a leading go-to supplier of Christmas products and Indoor Furniture products in the UK, with well-known brands which are strongly represented in the major multiples, high street, mail order, garden centre and independent sectors. The company also supplies own-branded products to many of Britain’s largest retailers including John Lewis, BHS, Wilkinson’s, Asda and TK Maxx.
I have an exciting opportunity for a passionate, motivated and tenacious Account / New Business Development Manager, somebody with a keen eye for detail, who would enjoy the challenge of working within a fast paced, multiple category selling environment.
Reporting into the Sales Director, the ideal candidate will be responsible for managing an existing territory of Garden Centres and Independent Retailers within the South of England and Wales but also charged with developing the territory (upselling and cross-selling the range) and extending the customer base.
The successful candidate will have experience selling a consumer goods product and be hungry to develop a territory. Must be tenacious and resilient.
Skills & Experience required
- Strong Project-Management, Organisational and Analytical skills
- Excellent Presentation, Communication and Customer Relationship skills.
- Experience creating and delivering presentations to key clientele.
- Willingness to be an active participant in a team environment and ability to manage multiple simultaneous product categories / projects.
- Ability to grow and retain accounts, build relationships and quickly spot and communicate potential risks and issues;
- Ability to identify organisational structure and confidence to target and build new relationships.
- Naturally Persuasive and Tenacious.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office products.
Apply for Regional Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly