My Client offers an elite portfolio of world-class wines in the premium and luxury category. Integrity, honesty and innovation are the pillars of their company, along with an unyielding commitment to quality.Successful candidates will be responsible for sales & distribution across Europe, Reporting directly to the VP. Their commitment to sustainability was recently featured in the New York Times. They have also received honours amongst some of the world’s biggest critics.
As a Sales Director you will be responsible for an already well-established portfolio of accounts and a turnover of £20m. A large part of this role will be to develop new business in territories such as Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland and Belgium.
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent wine knowledge, professional wine training preferred (WSET2+)
- Ability to travel across Europe and work remotely.
- Need to be entrenched within the wine industry with an established network.
- Established Network of Distribution in Europe
- A proven track record of opening new business accounts across Europe