Senior Commercial Analyst - International Markets
- Contract Type
Senior Commercial Analyst – International Markets – leading branded Food & Drink company – Up to £50k!
- Senior Commercial Analyst – International Markets
- Leading branded Food & Drink company
- Office based in Surrey
- £40-50k (Experience dependant) plus bonus and strong benefits
A rare opportunity has arisen to join a growth orientated branded food & drink business for a Senior Commercial Analyst for International Markets. This role is to assist the International Markets team in the UK to understand and drive commercial performance through providing accurate, timely data and insights across the USA & Canada markets.
This Senior Commercial Analyst for International Markets is an extremely varied role where you will be both internally & externally facing. To demonstrate the breadth, you would focus on the following:
- Assist International Sales team in developing Commercial recommendations for customers; preparing decks & proposals for key meetings; including collation and interpretation of data, trends, sales/profit analysis, competitor information to support decision making.
- Report insights from weekly & monthly data to drive business performance; ranging from distribution report analysis, monthly sales report analysis, promotional effectiveness analysis.
- Liaise internally to provide monthly commentary on year-to-date performance and year-to-go projections; along with providing accurate forecasting and demand planning through S&OP process; then liaising with production planning in relevant factories.
- Act as an interface between the International Sales team and Customer Services (customer) to ensure smooth and timely delivery of goods, providing excellent customer service.
- Externally you’ll be a key point of contact for distributors in day to day operations; collecting information on promotions, NPD, pricing, stock management liaising with colleagues in relevant departments/countries so naturally building strong relationships will be key.
- Assist the International Markets Marketing Manager with brand strategy, digital/online strategy and day-to-day marketing support for trade shows which you’d attend c2-3 per year
This Senior Commercial Analyst role is office based in Surrey, accessible from Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire, Middlesex & South London. As the role remit is varied and we are looking for a fairly experience commercial analyst who can also get involved with juggling & managing multiple projects. It’s a multi-faceted role which makes it really interesting and exciting – but also hard to recruit against so we are open to backgrounds but fundamentally the successful candidate profile will have:
- You will have at least 2 years’ experience within a FMCG, Food Manufacturing, Retail or Export business ideally with International market analysis
- A proven track record of analysis, insights & making recommendations
- Strong commercial focus - ability to present key findings to the business
- Results driven and able to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills and good stakeholder management
- Attention to detail
- Logical thinker with problem solving skills
- Listens, understands & responds to customers’ needs
This is a great opportunity for Senior Commercial Analyst within a leading branded food & drink business. If you want to take up the challenge, then please apply now! Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 8/15520/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
Visit our website for further opportunities www.workwithseven.com/jobs/
Apply for Senior Commercial Analyst - International Markets
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly